Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations, President Elect Obama.

Hooray! Florida didn't screw it up. Better yet, even if we had it wouldn't have mattered because the country wanted Obama THAT MUCH. How awesome is that?

Also, I would like to thank the Obama campaign for helping out my family. They mistakenly called my parents' house looking for me to ask me to volunteer and got ahold of my mother. Once they got my phone number from her and called me, I asked them if they could just call my mother back and ask her to please fill out her absentee ballot and help my dad fill out his (explained the whole caregiving situation). Because she's my mother and she doesn't listen to me.

And you know what? They called her back immediately and offered to pick up the ballots and deliver them to the Supervisor of Elections office. That is officially awesome.

HOORAY!

1 comment: