Friday, December 25, 2009

We put up our Christmas tree with a little help from Mickey.

We put up our Christmas tree with a little help from Mickey.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, and a happy day to those who celebrate otherwise.

Today I had two Christmases, many lovely gifts, five hours riding in the car, one very excited little niece and one equally excited little nephew, a hearty breakfast of ham and cinnamon rolls lovingly made by my mother, a wonderful meal anxiously (and also lovingly) prepared by my sister-in-law for the first time for the holidays, and a cat coming home after two days missing.

Best of all, I had my family, whom I cherish.

And I also had photography! A photo or two will be forthcoming on my Flickr account http://flickr.com/victoriapictures

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment