Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hi George.

Hey hey baby George!

Brand new baby.

Born March 2, 2011
March 2, 2011
9:47 p.m.




George

Brand new belly button.

George

Cue the "aww" for @rshade and George.


It's been a wild eleven days. El Hub has been Super Daddy, and I am trying to get the hang of the breastfeeding thing (which involves lactation consultants, herbs, and googling "breastfeeding is hard" and "breastfeeding sucks" at 1 a.m. And 3 a.m. And 5 a.m.).

Cue a sleep-deprived rant from the mommy of an 11-day-old: I can't believe I'm writing this post. But the baby will be up soon, so no point in trying to nap when it takes me longer to fall asleep than it will take for him to wake up! Edit: Well, he actually woke up as I was typing that, so now I am back with a baby napping on my chest. Later, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, again! He is beautiful, as are the pictures.

    ReplyDelete