Saturday, April 23, 2011

What do you want to do today? Oh, let's try to set a world record.

George at the Great Cloth Diaper Change.

Bright polka dots and pastel stripes totally go together.


Man, what an overachiever. Barely seven weeks old, and the kid has already participated in trying to set a Guinness world record.

And all George had to do was lay there while his mommy changed his diaper. Peeing and pooping optional. So he's lazy to boot.

He's lucky he's cute. That's totally why I keep him around.



On a less facetious note, thank you Wee Willie Winks for hosting the Orlando location for the Great Cloth Diaper Change! It was fun to meet other cloth diapering folks at Lake Eola Park today. We traded our thoughts on different brands, and I tried to get advice on what to do with a long and lean skinny thigh baby (yeah, leaks. They happen. Ick.).

We also learned about some local mommy support groups, and let me tell you, I am all about support right now. This baby stuff is tough, and getting out of the house and chatting with people going through the same things helps to keep me level.

All in all, a fun day. Now I get to brag about my baby being a world record holder. What mom doesn't want to be able to say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment