Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honeymoon: Rob looks out at Nyhavn in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Honeymoon: Rob looks out at Nyhavn in Copenhagen, Denmark.Honeymoon: Rob looks out at Nyhavn in Copenhagen, Denmark., originally uploaded by Victoria Shade.

Ah, you are going to see so many photos of my husband with the back of his head towards me. I enjoy taking photos of people - I like the capture the moment, the feeling, their existence in that very slice of time. Unfortunately, my husband is not a fan of having his photo frequently taken, so I have to try to be a little sly. I fail a lot as stealth is not one of my strongest traits, so there are many pictures of his hand in front of my camera lens.

But here he was jetlagged and enjoying the view from our room. We left Orlando around 2 p.m. on Saturday and landed in Copenhagen around 9 a.m. Sunday. When we arrived at Hotel Bethel on Nyhavn Road, it was too early for us to check into a room. Quite honestly, I passed out at a little table we waited at in their dining area.

Rob enjoyed the view and I enjoyed my picture taking for a few minutes before we promptly passed out in a jetlagged stupor. They were a wonderful few minutes, but boy, sleeping was pretty wonderful too.

Taken on a Nikon D40.

Photo originally taken on September 13, 2009, in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Photo posted on November 3, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment