Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm getting married today!

I'm so hungry right now. If he were awake, I think I would try to send out my maid of honor's husband for milk for our cereal. Oh well, no time for hunger! Got to get ready for the big day.

Since The Boy and I live together, we didn't go the traditional route of staying the night in separate places. I have to say that waking up and cuddling with him was a very lovely start to the day.

I'll leave you with a few pictures--


IMG_1462


IMG_1461

I ended up going with the polish in the bottom picture on the middle finger of my right hand. That is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Antique Bronze." Others I swatched included OPI, Sally Hansen Salon, China Glaze, SpaRitual, essie, and Sinful Colors.

Going off to get MARRIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment