Monday, September 15, 2008

Product I Want To Try: Exuviance's CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15

I spotted Exuviance's CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15 on a shelf in the skincare area of my local CVS, and I was intrigued. The minimalist packaging, undereye claims, and sunscreen were all enough to get me to snap this picture as a reminder to look into it more when I got home.

This seems like a gem. It has an 81% would buy this again rating on MakeupAlley, and a rating of 9 out of 10 on TotalBeauty. A lot of people seem to use this for their undereye circles with success, although it also promises to help hide tattoos, acne, age spots, and bruises. Where was this problem when I used to desperately want to cover hickeys?
Unfortunately, it was about $17 at CVS. That is a bit of a splurge for me right now, so I have been holding off on picking it up. Recently I signed my fall 2008 contract for my teaching assistant position at the local university, so I promised myself to wait until my first paycheck before I pick it up. Looking forward to it! Hope I pick out the right shade.
Although maybe it is not such a splurge as I originally thought. Considering that it claims to be "antioxidant-rich Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone to enhance and improve skin tone" and has sunscreen, it might be a good alternative to one of the products on my "Eye Treatments with Sunscreen - Product Roundup" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment