Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wall Art Idea I Love


The Boy and I were at IKEA for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and he was utterly perplexed when I pulled out my camera to take the picture.

You know what these are? Fabric. Stretched over canvas. How easy is that? GENIUS.

Over the years I have collected various wall hangings that we are slowly beginning to put up around our home. However, I have not figured out what to do in our bedroom at all. We want new linens for our bed, so I think once we figure that out, I will then head to a fabric store, get some complementary textiles, and use this method.

Easy, reasonably priced, and fun.
Also, this made me laugh when I walked through one of the bathroom models. "Gotta Go? Restrooms are located by the Restaurant." Thanks, IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment